Doing PR & Marketing
internship with AIP
PR and marketing jobs are the most popular sought after jobs for freshly graduated young professionals in Asia. The marketing industry is extremely competitive, so it’s important to stand out compared to other applicants. A great way to do that is with an international marketing internship in Asia.
As a PR & marketing intern in Asia, you will be responsible for various tasks which include writing press releases, representing clients at events, contacting media outlets, attending miscellaneous events, and a lot more. This business sector immediately gets your foot in the door, and while working in Asia, your professional network will grow immensely.
Your international internship in PR & Marketing through Asia Internship Program will be perfectly suited for you based on your requirements and specifications. With our extensive network of startups, SMEs, and large corporate companies in Asia, we are sure to find the perfect company for you.
Past AIP PR & Marketing interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and monitor competitor activities.
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning, and awareness.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, and flyers that involve writing and proofreading, and liaising with graphic designers.
- Managing digital budget and optimizing campaigns to reach the revenue targets.
- Initiating ideas to develop campaigns for new products and services.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
Pr & marketing interns at Mullenlowe Group
Mullen Lowe is a creatively driven integrated marketing communications network with a strong entrepreneurial heritage and challenger mentality, operating in more than 65 markets across the globe.