Doing Non-Profit & NGO
internship with AIP
An international Non-Profit internship in Asia is one of the most satisfying opportunities you can have. It takes effort and motivation, but the reward you get in return is of a much higher value. The happiness you get from helping others is defined by Aristotle as “Beatitudo,” this is the happiness that comes from seeing other people being happy and helping other people.
There are a lot of different NGOs in Asia, varying from the improvement of less fortunate women and children to helping the improvement of the environment. There is always a sector in the NGO industry which you can find interesting and appealing to be a part of.
When you do your internship with Asia Internship Program, you can be sure that we will arrange your NGO internship based on your requirements. With over 450 partners in our network, we are able to find the perfect NGO company in Asia that matches your field of interest.
Past AIP NGO interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Coordinating with Administration, HR, and Finance departments to support the organization on training events and meetings.
- Maintaining networking with non-profit external partners and other organizations.
- Preparing situation analysis and submitting reports of meetings/field visits.
- Maintaining own records systematically and establishing systems to deliver the requirements of the role as needed.
- Providing effective support to program operations and monitoring humanitarian situations.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
Non-profit & ngo interns at Amnesty International
Amnesty International is a non-governmental organization that focuses on human rights with a global movement of over 7 million members and supporters. Amnesty International fights various injustices through research, advocacy and lobbying, and campaigns and actions.