internship with AIP
The medical industry is the most stable, and constant, industry in today’s ever changing employment market. The medical industry is extremely competitive, so it is imperative to stand out amongst all applicants. An excellent way to make sure your resume gets noticed is by doing an international medical internship.
As an intern in the medical industry, you will be responsible for various tasks, most of which are assisting the physician with procedures in the operating room and other areas of the hospital or clinic as recommended by a clinical attending physician. Needless to say, you will get a chance to experience the medical field first hand, under the mentorship of a professional, and licensed, medical official. Ultimately, your professional work in the medical world will expand after getting the chance to meet doctors with expertise in different areas.
Your international internship in the medical industry, through Asia Internship Program, will be perfectly suited for you based on your requirements and specifications. With our extensive network of startups, SMEs, and large corporate companies in Asia, we are sure to find the perfect company for you.
Past AIP medical interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Make patient rounds, or see patients in the clinic, in coordination with the supervising physician.
- Advise patients as instructed by the physician.
- Assist with H&Ps, progress notes, and discharge summaries by getting them ready and reviewing them with the supervising physician.
- Provide insight, from a medical perspective, to the supervising physician.
- Assist in various simulation courses that mirror that of a real world situation.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.