Doing Health & Fitness
internship with AIP
Due to the expansion of middle classes and the adoption of technology, the health and fitness industry in Asia-Pacific is rapidly thriving. Today, the markets attract roughly 22 million members, with more than 25,000 health clubs, gyms, and fitness studios across the region. An internship in the health and fitness sector in Asia will allow you to not only broaden your horizon with new cultures but also give you an insight into some recreational activities, as Asia is home to many of the world’s famous martial arts like Muay Thai, karate and taekwondo.
A health and fitness internship provides you with more than a job, it gives you cross-cultural experiences of being overseas as well as the opportunities to work and develop your desired skills in a global environment.
Asia Internship Program is here to find an internship placement in health and fitness that matches your requirements and specifications. Our broad network of fitness and sports clubs will help us find a company that is suitable for you. The internship we provide will equip you with ample knowledge and skills, and it can be the foundation to further your career.
Past AIP Health & Fitness interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
- Provide one-on-one coaching methods using the Matco Business System (MBS) including, but not limited to, MDBS (software), sales, customer service, product promotions, and business management to new franchise distributors.
- Maintaining accurate training records and files for all current employees.
- Design training solutions for clients which match longer-term business and technology goals.
- Conduct follow-up training and consulting to identify and reinforce best practices.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.