internship with AIP
70% of the total income in Asia is based on export. This is one example of why Asia’s manufacturing industry is booming and why it is a great opportunity to do a manufacturing internship in this region.
An internship in manufacturing provides you with a lot of insight into different industries, varying from technology to clothing. Interns in this sector will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks and should expect to learn all facets of manufacturing, which will increase your skills and industry knowledge.
Your internship through Asia Internship Program will be suited for you based on the specifications that you provide us. From there, we will find the best placement possible, with our extensive network of partner companies. Your manufacturing internship experience is sure to be an amazing one!
Past AIP Manufacturing interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Performing routine production to quality standards as defined by the department.
- Troubleshooting and verifying that product conforms with customer specifications.
- Ensure planning activities are aligned with the business forecast to maintain service level targets.
- Creating daily operational plans and implementing process/product improvements.
- Liaising with all internal departments as required.
Note that all AIP interns are given a personal supervisor who will train, monitor and guide you throughout your international internship experience.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
Manufacturing interns at TukTuk Factory
Tuk Tuk Factory is a market leader in the field of electronic tuk-tuks. Their mission is to provide people from all over the world with unique and happy driving experiences while helping to create a cleaner, greener environment.